Buy Mephedrone Online
Buy Mephedrone online, also known as 4-methyl methcathinone (4-MMC) or 4-methyl ephedrone, is a synthetic stimulant drug of the amphetamine and cathinone classes. Slang names include bath salts, drone, M-CAT, White Magic and meow meow. It is chemically similar to the cathinone compounds found in the khat plant of eastern Africa. It comes in the form of tablets or a powder, which users can swallow, snort or inject, producing similar effects to MDMA, amphetamines and cocaine.In addition to its stimulant effects, mephedrone produces side effects, of which bruxism is the most common. The metabolism of mephedrone has been studied in rats and humans and the metabolites can be detected in urine after usage.
What is Mephedrone?
Mephedrone (4-methylmethcathinone) is a stimulant drug, which means it speeds up the messages traveling between the brain and body.1 Mephedrone is classed among New Psychoactive Substances (NPS), a range of drugs that have been designed to produce effects similar to those of established illicit drugs.It was originally marketed online as a plant fertiliser or ‘research chemical’.
Mephedrone comes in different forms, including:
- white powder with a yellowish tinge
How is Mephedrone used?
Mephedrone powder is usually sniffed/snorted or swallowed. Swallowing is the most common way of taking the drug. It is usually mixed with liquid to drink or wrapped in a cigarette paper (known as ‘bombing’). There are also reports of people injecting the drug.
Effects of mephedrone
There is no safe level of drug use. Use of any drug always carries some risk. It’s important to be careful when taking any type of drug.
Mephedrone affects everyone differently, based on:
- the amount taken
- a person’s size, weight and health
- whether the person is used to taking it
- whether other drugs are taken around the same time
- the strength of the drug (which varies from batch to batch).
The following effects may be experienced and may last for two-to-four hours:
- rush of intense pleasure
- feeling happy, energetic and wanting to talk more
- intense connection with music
- restless sleep
- muscle tension (face and jaw)
- blurred vision
- light-headedness, dizziness
- distorted sense of time
- memory loss
- nose bleeds from sniffing/snorting the drug
- enlarged (dilated) pupils, blurred vision
- dry mouth, thirst
- reduced appetite
- stomach pains, nausea, vomiting
- skin rashes
- fast or irregular heartbeat
- high blood pressure and hot flushes
- strong urge to re-dose
- chest pain
- tremors, convulsions.
Mephedrone has been linked to some deaths in the United Kingdom and other parts of Europe. Injecting mephedrone can cause soft tissue and vascular damage.2